Croatia's Foreign Minister to Visit Sofia Today
Deputy Prime Minister of Croatia and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Davor Ivo Stier is having today a marathon of meetings in Sofia on issues of bilateral interest, economic cooperation, interaction within international organizations, the European agenda and the situation in the Balkans, reported BNR.
Besides his talk with Vice Premier and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, the guest will also speak with President Rumen Radev, Chair of Parliament Dimitar Glavchev, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Minister for Bulgarian EU Presidency Lilyana Pavlova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus