6km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border there is a 6km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint, at exit from the country, while at Lesovo checkpoint – 3km, the press office of Chief Directorate Border Police said.
On the Bulgarian-Romanian border there is a 2km queue of cargo vehicles at Vidin checkpoint.
Traffic is normal at all checkpoints on the borders with Serbia, Macedonia and Greece.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods