10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border there is a 10km queue of cargo vehicles at exit from the country at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, the press office of Chief Directorate Border Police said, cited by Focus News Agency.
On the Bulgarian-Romanian border, at Dunav Most – Vidin checkpoint, there is a 2km queue of cargo vehicles, also at exit from the country.
Traffic is intensive at Kulata, and normal at the other checkpoints along the border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend