Bulgaria’s Current Balance Shows Deficit of EUR 254M
The Central Bank of Bulgaria reports deficit of the country’s current balance, amounting to some EUR 254M for March, on surplus of EUR 131M in March 2016, according to BNR.
The trade balance in March was negative to the tune of EUR 343M on deficit to the tune of EUR 221.1M a year earlier.
Direct foreign investments in March declined by no less than EUR 206.2M, on increase of EUR 55.5M a year earlier.
The largest direct net investments through the first three months of 2017 came from Norway (EUR 17.8M), Malta (EUR 15M) and Holland (12.3M).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth