French Cabinet Announcement Delayed to Wednesday
French President Emmanuel Macron has delayed the announcement of his first cabinet until Wednesday, a day later than originally planned, his office said on Tuesday, AFP reported.
The delay until 1300 GMT on Wednesday was to allow checks to be made on the "tax status" of potential ministers and any possible conflicts of interest, the presidency said in a statement.
- » The EU Gives "Green Light" to Intensive Brexit Talks
- » The European Commission Launches Infringement Proceedings against Bulgaria and Portugal
- » Greece with the Highest Number of Unemployed Graduates in the EU
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Cyprus Want More Solidarity and EU Funds in order to Handle the Migrant Pressure
- » Mike Pompeo: We Want Stability in the Balkans, It is a Region "Full of Challenges"
- » EU Foreign Minister-Designate: Europe Must Act United