Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Convenes a meeting of the National Security Advisory Council (KSNS) on May 30, it was reported.
The Advisory Body at the Presidency will meet for the first time since Rumen Radev stepped into office into office. To topic of the meeting is ‘’Risk and threats to the national security of Bulgaria and necessary strengthening measures.’’
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend