Contest For John Atanasoff Presidential Awards Kicks Off on May 15
This year’s contest for the annual John Atanasoff Award of the President of the Republic of Bulgaria, named after the man who created the first electronic computer – the famous scholar of Bulgarian descent, John Atanasoff – starts today, according to BNR.
The awards have been bestowed on distinguished young Bulgarian scientists and researchers in computer science and related fields since 2003.
Laureates of the presidential award include heads of research centres of leading institutes as well as CEOs of multinational companies in different branches of computer science.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 593 COVID-19 Infected, Another Death Case
- » BRC: A Chinese Company has Provided 150,000 Protective Masks
- » A 48-Year-Old Bulgarian with Suspected Coronavirus Infection Died in Spain
- » Code Yellow Warning of Rough Seas Issued for the Coastal Area of Burgas Region
- » Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder of Twitter Donates $ 1 Billion from his Personal Wealth to Help Fight COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Allocates nearly BGN 200,000 to Help Albania Recover from the Earthquake