Bulgarian Institution Became Victim of the Global Cyber Attack
A Bulgarian institution became a victim of the global cyber attack, reported BNR.
The services working against crimes in Internet in MIA (the Ministry of Internal Affairs) are already notified.
At the moment MIA does not claim which is the affected by hackers Bulgarian institution.
GUBOZ, the main department for combating organized crime, and SANS, the State Agency for National Security are already working on what happened.
Earlier today, Rob Wainwright, Europol Director announced that the cyber attack hit on Friday is expected to get bigger.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene