Cyberattack Hits 200,000 Victims in 150-Plus Countries
''The global cyberattack has hit more than 200,000 victims in more than 150 countries'', Europol executive director Rob Wainwright said Sunday, AFP reported.
"We've never seen anything like this," he said. "The latest count is over 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries. Many of those victims will be businesses, including large corporations."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation