Uranium Found in Tap Water in Vurbitsa Village
Uranium has been found in the drinking water of one more polated area – the village of Vurbitsa near Dimitrovgrad, reported BNR.
The results are from a test conducted on May 11. The people in the village are to be given bottled minerl water, water delivery trucks will be provided.
The ad-hoc parliamentary committee looking into potentially dangerous and specific instances of radioactive contamination of drinking water in Bulgaria will convene in Haskovo tomorrow.
The sitting will be attended by representatives of all institutions responsible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend