Chikago’s Bulgarian School Fundraises For Own Building
The price of one of Hristo Stoichkov’s T-shirts, included in a fundraising aution with the purpose of purchasing an own building for the Little Bulgarian School in Chicago’s subirb of Elk Grove Village has reached USD 3.800, reported BNR.
At the sae time the signed boxing gloves of the Kubrat and Tervel Pulev brothers were sold for USD 4,000.
A total of nearly USD 400,000 were collected in the form of donations for the school, which is the biggest one out of 11 in Chicago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days