Today’s G-7 Meeting Focused On Preventing Cyber Crime
The Finance Leaders of the countries of G-7 focused on cyber crime on the today’s meeting in Bari, Italy, and decided to redouble their efforts to make cyberspace more secure, reported Reuters.
The Group of Seven promised to step up their work to try to prevent such assault which hacking tools are believed to have been developed by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), and affected almost 100 countries on Friday.
"This is a reminder to all of us of the importance and focus on cyber security," said Steven Mnuchin, the U.S. Treasury Secretary.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?