Dangerous Pollution of Water in Village Near Haskovo
There is a new ban of using water from the wells in a village near Haskovo – Varbitsa, because of existence of natural uranium again, reported Nova Tv.
The recorded levels are small but still the Region Health Inspection has warned to be used only bottled water.
The water in Haskovo remains polluted and forbidden for drinking.
On Monday, a parliamentary commission will search the reasons for the dangerous pollution in the water of the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City