The Temperatures Go Up Between 22°-27°
The atmospheric pressure will decrease, and get lower than the average for the month.
Today before noon it is possible to rain in the south-west parts of the country, in the afternoon the sun goes up.
The weather will get warmer, and the maximum temperatures will be between 22° and 27° C. This is the forecast of the weatherman Martin Slavchev from the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology (NIHM), according to FOCUS News Agency.
On the seaside it will be a scattered clouds, without rains. The maximal temperatures will be from 17° to 18° C. Over the mountains before noon it will be cloudy and it might rain but again after noon it will be sunny weather.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City