Bulgaria to Attract Investments Worth Nearly EUR 560M Under Juncker Plan
'’Bulgaria is expected to attract investments to the tune of nearly EUR 560M under the Juncker Investment Plan’’, Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov announced, quoted by BNR.
Minister Goranov told journalists that the Bulgarian companies have not fully benefitted from the Juncker Investment plan yet.
According to his words, that amount is very substantial measured through the GDP per capita ratio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend