Minister Moskovski: Concession of Transport Objects is Our Priority
photo : EPA/ BGNES
‘’The use of concessions as mechanism for development of the country’s transport system is among out priorities’’, Bulgaria’s Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Ivaylo Moskovski said, quoted by BNR.
According to his words, the management of state-owned transport objects by private investors is the best approach for the development of transport companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend