Tsetska Tsacheva Officialy Took Over Presidency of Supreme Judicial Council
The Bulgarian Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva officially took over the Presidency of the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC), reported BNR.
Tsacheva criticized the way of formulation of the agenda at SJC, and promised a concrete changes so as the community to be able to understand for what is debated, through the live transmissions of the SJC sittings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend