Iliyana Yotova: ' Bulgaria Has a Great Need For Stability'
‘’Bulgaria has a great need for stability, that’s why for me the configuration of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) and the other political forces in the 44th National Assembly is really important’’, said the Vice-President Iliyana Yotova during an interview on bTV.
‘’We are team with President Rumen Radev, we share and discuss everything. My assessment of the 100 days of ‘’Dondukov 2’’ is integrity and responsibility’’, Yotova pointed out, adding that since they were elected as President and Vice-President, they have broken many myths and now Rumen Radev is preferred political partner.
She also commented that if the suggestions that the cabinet would raise Mariya Gabriel’s candidacy for the commissioner come true, she will be extremely pleased, saying that she is a professional and an excellent nomination for a Bulgarian Commissioner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom