Sofia Vladimirova Is The New Chairman of CEM
Sofia Vladimirova is the new chairman of the Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM), reported BNR.
For her voted 4 from 5 members of the media regulator.
The mandate is one year. At first, the candidates were two - Vladimirova and Rosita Elenova who gave up in the rush.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend