Dimitar Glavchev To Attend Ceremony of Raising the EU Flag
The Chairman of the National Assembly of Bulgaria Dimitar Glavchev and some members of the Parliament are going to attend the festive ceremony of raising the flag of the European Union. That announced the Presidency Press Centre, reported Focus News Agency.
The ritual which marks the Europe Day will be conducted at 10:00 a.m., on May 9 2017, in front of the President institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD
- » Venice Commission: Bulgaria’s Decision on Prosecutor General Supervision Is Strange
- » Bulgaria To Ban 8 Disposable Plastic Products from Summer 2021
- » Dozens of Bulgarians Arrive from UK Today, Others Still Stranded on Britain’s Borders
- » European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing