Dimitar Glavchev To Attend Ceremony of Raising the EU Flag
The Chairman of the National Assembly of Bulgaria Dimitar Glavchev and some members of the Parliament are going to attend the festive ceremony of raising the flag of the European Union. That announced the Presidency Press Centre, reported Focus News Agency.
The ritual which marks the Europe Day will be conducted at 10:00 a.m., on May 9 2017, in front of the President institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » OLAF: Romania Ranks First in Fraud Cases with EU Funds, Bulgaria is Fifth
- » Council of Europe: Bulgarian Authorities to Punish Journalists' Attackers
- » European Parliament Will Discuss the Situation in Bulgaria
- » EC Approves €4.4 Million Bulgarian Support Measure to Burgas and Varna Airports
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators