Iliyana Raeva: Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Group Seen as Biggest Favourite
“The Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics group and their compositions are clearly the strongest worldwide. The group is currently seen as the biggest favourite but I should also say that they shouldn’t have made such a mistakes. We have very classy and well-prepared gymnasts and we all make everything possible for them to be on that high level”.
That said the President of the Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation Iliyana Raeva after the final of the World cup at “Arena Armeec” Sofia, according to a BGNES’ reporter.
The Bulgarians won the gold in the all-around from the World Cup, and two silver medals for separate combinations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Greatest Bulgarian Premier League Players Ever
- » Bulgaria with a Record 13 Medals from the European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship
- » Bulgaria is the European Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics - Gold for the Ensemble
- » Bulgaria to replace Russia on the Qualification for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev defeated the American Joel Shojgreen in the Third Round
- » Why Bulgaria are Placing their Faith in Youth to get back into Footballing Relevance