Tsvetan Tsvetanov: First Bill, Introduced by GERB, Is For Majority System
The first government bill, which will be introduced by GERB in the beginning of the next week, will be the bill for the majority voting system. That announced the Deputy Chair of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov in front of journalists in Zlatograd, reported Focus News Agency.
“I hope that our suggestions will be approved by the Parliament. We are obliged to do it because this is one of our promises to our voters during the election campaign. We will do everything possible to fulfill our words”, said Tsvetanov.
The second bill will be for the concessions and if this bill will not be approved by the Parliament, Bulgaria will enter into a penal procedure, he explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister
- » School Students of Grades 7, 8 and 10 Resume In-Person Learning
- » President Radev: Regime of Impunity Is Collapsing in Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Secretary General's Dismissed over Police Violence against Protesters
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry