Government to discuss EU commissioner Candidacy on Wednesday
The governmental press service, quoted by BNR reports that in the course of today’s phone conversation with EC President Jean-Claude Juncker PM Boyko Borisov has promised that the candidate for a new Bulgarian EU commissioner will be proposed within a short term, as insisted by Mr. Juncker.
An application shall be discussed yet on Monday at the first sitting of the new government, the pm has assured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe