Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
Number of tourists from the United Arab Emirates showing interest in Bulgaria’s nature and mountain holidays, especially in the Rhodope region, has increased, BNR reported.
It became clear at Bulgaria’s pavilion at the biggest international tourist exhibition in the Middle East-Arabian Travel Market held between April 24 and 27 in the city of Dubai, UAE.
Bulgaria is presented at a 45 square-meter information pavilion organized by the Ministry of Tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers