President Radev to Hold Consultations Today With BSP for Bulgaria and GERB
Today President Rumen Radev will continue the consultations with the parliamentary represented parties and coalitions, BNR reported.
After yesterday’s meeting with the parliamentary groups of the United Patriots, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and Volya (‘’Will’’), now the head of state will talk with the socialists and GERB before handing the mandate to the latter for the forming of the new cabinet.
The president is expected to do that by the end of the week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend