Rosen Plevneliev with Report on Russian Cyber Attack During Local Elections in 2015
President Rosen Plevneliev (2012-2017) has announced to Nova TV, that he had a report from competent institutions stating that during the 2015 local elections a cyberattack came from an organization based in Russia.
The same organization was also involved in the cyberattack against the German Bundestag which took place shortly before the vote in Bulgaria two years ago, quoted by BNR.
According to the former head of state, there were four states interfering in the Bulgarian political process.
These are Russia, Turkey, Macedonia and Serbia. The first three also tried to influence the country’s electoral processes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev