Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
The French people which were injured in a car accident on the E-79 road around Simitli, Bulgarian city, are in hospital, said a reporter of BGNES.
Around 18:00 last night a minivan “Ford” with a French registration, travelling from Blagoevgrad to Kresna Gorge went into the oncoming lane, went out of the road and crashes into a tree.
After additional surveys it is clear that in the most severely state condition is a 59-years-old passenger on the backseat, who has a trauma to the chest cavity. He also has broken ribs and is hospitalized in the Surgery compartment of MBAL-Blagoevgrad.
The driver has a broken nose, the third man has the least injures.
The three victims are at the age of 59-62 years, they are French citizens working in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing
- » Bulgaria: Explosions at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory in Kazanlak – Casualties reported
- » Passengers Wait over 6 hours for a Wizz Air Flight to Valencia at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria: 18-year-old on Amphetamines killed 22-year-old Student in Car Crash
- » Bulgaria: Taxi carrying Illegal Migrants from Syria Crashed in Sofia