The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
The fifth block of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in Bulgaria is currently stopped because of the planned yearly renovation and modernization, reported BNR.
During the renovating operations and prophylaxis of the equipment, its reactor is going to be reloaded with fresh nuclear fuel for the 24th consecutive fuel campaign. Measures are going to be realized for continuing the operating term of the reactor.
The sixth block is currently working on full load.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020