The Temperatures Go Up
Today will be preliminary sunny with an increased temporary cloudiness, reported BGNES.
Around noon and in the afternoon is expected to rain in the Rila and the Rhodope Mountains.
The wind will be little and in Danubian Plain – moderate from east-northeast. In the morning will be cold with minimal temperatures from -3 to 2 degrees Celsius.
The temperatures during the day will be going up and the maximal will be between 11 and 16 degrees Celsius.
On the Black Sea coast the cloudiness will be changeable but more considerable on the southern coast. The maximal temperatures there will be between 10 and 11 degrees Celsius. The temperature of the sea water is 10-11 C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Prepares for First Flight on Mars
- » Pandemic’s Another Face – Disposable Masks Spark Surge in Global Ocean Pollution
- » Icelandic Volcano Erupts First Time in 900 Years, Attracts Thousands of Curious Onlookers
- » On 22 March We Celebrate Water – World Water Day 2021
- » Scientists: Mars Was Wet Planet Once, What Happened to Its Water?
- » Powerful Sandstorm coming from Mongolia Wraps Beijing in Apocalyptic-Looking Yellow Smog