5 German Citizens Detained For Involvement in Terrorist Organization
Officials of SANS have detained five German citizens at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint on the border with Turkey, as one of them is underage. They travelled by train from Bucharest to Istanbul.
The behaviour of detainees revealed signs of radicalization, characteristic of the so-called foreign terrorist fighters.
According to the data gathered, four of the detainees were involved in supporting a terrorist group.
The four adults were expelled from Bulgaria and measures were taken in order for the underage person to be handed over to family members in Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia uses Fictitious Exercises in the Black Sea to Block Ukrainian Grain Exports
- » Bulgaria’s Consul in Zaporizhzhia turned out to be a Russian Collaborator
- » Russia wants Bulgaria to Reconsider its Decision to hand over S-300 Missiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria approved to send Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities