5 German Citizens Detained For Involvement in Terrorist Organization
Officials of SANS have detained five German citizens at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint on the border with Turkey, as one of them is underage. They travelled by train from Bucharest to Istanbul.
The behaviour of detainees revealed signs of radicalization, characteristic of the so-called foreign terrorist fighters.
According to the data gathered, four of the detainees were involved in supporting a terrorist group.
The four adults were expelled from Bulgaria and measures were taken in order for the underage person to be handed over to family members in Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities
- » Bulgaria: The Explosive attached to the Drone found in Tyulenovo has been Neutralized
- » Bulgaria will Not Provide S-300 to Ukraine
- » Defense Minister: We are discussing a Response to Russia's actions in the Bulgarian Exclusive Zone in the Black Sea
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia's Black Sea Exercises in our Economic Zone are a Provocation
- » Bulgaria: Former Instructor in Ukraine’s Interior Ministry is the New Head of the Terem Weapons Plants