Bulgarian MPs Elect 5 Deputy Chairs of the 44th National Assembly
Bulgarian MPs elected five deputy chairpersons for the 44th National Assembly, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
As deputies of Dimitar Glavchev, the following people were elected: Tsveta Karayancheva from CEDB, Valeri Zhablyanov from BSP for Bulgaria, Yavor Notev from United Patriots, Dr Nigyar Dzhafer from Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), and Veselin Mareshki from Volya.
235 MPs voted “For” the candidatures for deputy chairs of parliament, “Against” voted 0 MPs, and “Abstained” – 0 MPs, with which they were approved.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities