44th Parliament to be Unveiled Today
The newly elected 44th parliament will have today its initial session. The National Assembly is summoned with a decree of President Rumen Radev and the eldest MP present will unveil it, following the Constitution. This will be the journalist Toma Tomov from the socialists, elected in Blagoevgrad.
A total of 5 political forces enter this parliament:
GERB – 95 MPs
Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) – 80 MPs
The United Patriots – 27 MPs
Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) – 26 MPs
Volya (‘’Will’’) – 12 MPs
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Eased – Health Minister
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Resume Work after Threat to Stage Protests
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov Resigns His Seat in Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Second-Hand Cars Expected to Rocket amid Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Kindergartens and Nurseries Resume Work Today
- » Roma Baron Tsar Kiro Buried Like Pharaoh in Plovdiv