The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Parvomai
The existence of natural uranium was found during a routine check in two of the 13 wells in Parvomai, Southern Bulgaria - part of Plovdiv Province, near the village of Karadzhalovo, according to BGNES.
The samples were taken on April 13, BNR announced and the water from the wells is stopped.
There is no danger for the population in the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City