The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Parvomai
The existence of natural uranium was found during a routine check in two of the 13 wells in Parvomai, Southern Bulgaria - part of Plovdiv Province, near the village of Karadzhalovo, according to BGNES.
The samples were taken on April 13, BNR announced and the water from the wells is stopped.
There is no danger for the population in the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria