The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Parvomai
Society » ENVIRONMENT | April 18, 2017, Tuesday // 14:14
The existence of natural uranium was found during a routine check in two of the 13 wells in Parvomai, Southern Bulgaria - part of Plovdiv Province, near the village of Karadzhalovo, according to BGNES.
The samples were taken on April 13, BNR announced and the water from the wells is stopped.
There is no danger for the population in the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Cold with Rain and Snow
- » Temperatures will start to Drop Today in Bulgaria, the Winter Returns Tomorrow
- » Bulgaria: Cold Weather and Precipitation of Rain and Snow in the Coming Days
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and slightly Warmer Today