Moldova, Montenegro Agree on Cooperation within European Integration
Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Galbur, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, had a meeting with Foreign Minister of Montenegro, Srđan Darmanović, who pays a working visit to Chisinau, Moldpres has reported.
The parties confirmed mutual interest in intensifying political dialogue, boost trade and economic exchanges, strengthen cooperation in education and culture.
Minister Galbur welcomed the positive results of Montenegro in Euro-Atlantic integration, pointing to the open exchange of experience, particularly in terms of European integration, through enhanced dialogue both at governmental branch, as well as that of the Parliament.
Minister Srđan Darmanović said that his country would boost bilateral relations with Moldova, especially in such fields as tourism, education, science and would desire to provide support in European integration. "The countries stepping the same direction should be mutually supportive. If you need assistance, we are here to give you a hand," said Montenegrin diplomat.
Regarding this, the parties expressed their intention to sign a common declaration related to the European integration dimension.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders