2km Long Queue of Trucks Formed at Lesovo Border Checkpoint, 1.5km at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
Traffic is intense at the Bulgarian-Turkish border, the press centre of Chief Directorate Border Police announced.
At Lesovo border checkpoint, a 2km long queue of cargo vehicles formed, while at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint there was a 1.5km long queue at the exit of the country. Transit is normal at the Bulgarian border checkpoints on the borders with Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, and Romania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend