Trade Unions Demand Fast Formation of New Government
The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB) has issued a declaration demanding fast formation of a stable government with a view to implementation of reforms in the judicial system, healthcare and other sectors vital for the development of the country, announced from BNR.
The declaration reads that Bulgaria’s top priority is its presidency of the European Union at the beginning of 2018.
CITUB also insists on restoring the role and importance of social dialogue and urges the political class to discuss all strategic steps in economy and the social sphere within the National Tripartite Cooperation Council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40