BNB: Lending To Households Up in February
Lending to households has increased in February, the Bulgarian National Bank has announced. Loans are up by BGN 47M compared to the same month of last year, according to BNR.
Unlike households, lending to businesses, other financial institutions and the state is down in February.
Nonetheless, data concerning households indicate a long-awaited revival of crediting which is paramount to banks
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks
- » Bulgarian Economist: January 1, 2024 is a Possible Date for Joining the Eurozone
- » Bitcoin Usage in the Hospitality Sector
- » Bulgaria: Bank Accounts will Automatically be converted from BGN to EUR on the Day of Introducing the Euro