ABV - Movement 21 Coalition Says Election Result "Disappointing"
ABV party leader Konstantin Prodanov called the election result of the ABV - Movement 21 coalition "disappointing" and falling "a long way short of the parties' potential". The coalition took 1.55 per cent of all votes, according to BNR.
Prodanov thanked the 55,000 voters who saw the centre-left coalition as something authentic and backed it in Sunday's parliamentary elections. "They give us grounds to believe that we should go forward," he told a news conference on Tuesday.
He said he had received quite a few alerts to vote rigging, especially during the vote count. Also, the coalition did not have enough time to reach out to people. The ABV National Council is expected to analyse the election result on Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend