Latest CEC data: 5 Political Parties Will Enter Parliament
The Central Electoral Commission announces that according to the results from the processed 89.73% of the protocols from the section election commissions, the new Bulgarian parliament will consist of 5 political forces.
GERB won 32.58% of the votes.
Coalition "BSP for Bulgaria" - 26.82%.
Coalition "United Patriots - NFSB, attack and VMRO" - 9,17%.
DPS - 8.93%, and the party "Will" - 4.11%.
Below the 4% threshold to enter parliament are Coalition "Yes, Bulgaria" (Greens DEOS) with 3.06%.
Coalition "Reformist bloc - People's Voice" with 3.02%, quite by 3.00%, "New Republic" 2.59 %.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions
- » Director General of Bulgarian Red Cross to Chair Coordination Council in Charge of Vaccination
- » Bulgaria Adopted National Pandemic Preparedness Plan
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Discuss President’s Veto on VAT Act
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Day Temperatures Fall to -11°C in Sofia