Young Bulgarians in Moldova Expect Solutions For Better Job Opportunities
The voting process amidst the Bulgarian community in Moldova is going on normally, announced from BNR.
Different talks with people who voted at the three polling stations in the areas with compact Bulgarian population show their expectations that the future Bulgarian parliament would come up with decisions, related mostly to the job opportunities and social options for young people from the diaspora in both Moldova and Bulgaria.
Our compatriots there see this country as not only their motherland, but also as a significant part of the united European community.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend