BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
In February, 2017 broad money increased annually by 7.3% compared to 7.6% annual growth in January, 2017, according to the Bulgarian National Bank.
At the end of February 2017, deposits of the non-government sector were BGN 68.368B or 71.8% of GDP, increasing annually by 7.1%.
Deposits of Non-Financial corporations were 20% of GDP at the end of February, 2017. Compared to the same month of the previous year they increased by 7.9%.
Deposits of financial corporations increased by 15.5% annually in February, 2017 and at the end of the month they reached 4% of GDP.
Net domestic assets were BGN 48.674B at the end of February and they decreased by 4.2% compared to the same period of 2016.
At the end of February, 2017, claims on loans to the non-government sector amounted to BGN 50.742B or 53.3% of GDP. They increased annually by 3.4% in February, 2017 compared to 3.1% annual increase in January 2017.
Furthermore, in February, 2017, loans to Non-Financial corporations increased by 1.8% and at the end of the month amounted to BGN 30.561B or 32.1% of GDP.
For the same period, loans for house purchases were increased by 2% and consumer loans amounted to BGN 7.317B and compared to February, 2016 they increased by 3%.
On an annual basis other loans increased by 73.9% and reached BGN 1.209B, including loans for education and health care.
Loans granted to financial corporations were BGN 1.504 billion at the end of February 2017 (1.6% of GDP).
Compared to February 2016, they increased by 25.9% (26.5% annual growth in January 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know