Police Terminate Registration of 200 Cars in One Week
The police have terminated the registration of 185 vehicles in a week, reported the Interior Ministry. Most drivers were sanctioned for drink driving – 92 cases. In 71 cases, the drivers had no licences, while in 22 cases drug use was detected.
The new penalty entered into force two months ago but is applicable only to car owners.
Four people have died in traffic accidents in a week, showed statistics for the period March 13 – 19. Another 114 were wounded. There were 95 traffic accidents. In a week, 17,000 road violations were reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend