Prosecutor's Office Checking Registration of Mareshki's Two Parties
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office is checking the registration of the political parties Volya and People’s Movement for Freedom and Democracy (NDSD).
The inspection is due to a signal of the Central Election Commission (CEC) which informs that businessman and candidate deputy Veselin Mareshki is registered as chairman of both parties.
Under the Law on Political Parties, a citizen with voting rights may participate in the constituent assembly of a political party only if he/she is not a member of another party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend