Farmers Protests in Front of Bulgaria's Presidency
Protesting agricultural producers blocked the area between the Presidency and the building of the Council of Ministers, reported BGNES.
The protesters are shouting MAFIA and waving Bulgarian flags. There are producers from different areas of the country like Kyustendil, Dupnitsa etc.
There is enhanced police presence in the country.
Earlier on Wednesday, farmers gathered in front of the Agriculture and demanded a meeting with Agriculture Minister Hristo Bozukov. The minister, however, did not come out and some of the farmers got into clashes with the police.
Farmers demanded that the order of the minister banning new candidates under the measures for bio-agriculture be annulled and that the money for animal breeders be paid on this very day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"