Urgent Inspections in Bulgarian Prisons Ordered
Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Justice, Maria Pavlova, has ordered urgent checks in prisons across Bulgaria, covering the organization of work and compliance with procedures, as well as order and discipline, announced from BNR.
A reason for the inspections became an article published in Bulgarian media, entitled "Drugs, Folk Music and Partying in Pazardzhik Jail," showing scandalous videos shot in the prison. Currently there are a total of 12 prisons, 23 jail dormitories and two correctional facilities in this country.
The Ministry vowed that checks for violations in Bulgarian prisons would continue with increased intensity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend