Decrease by 8% of State-Funded First-Year Students
In 2017 the number of state – funded first- year university students will decrease by 8% as compared to 2016, Bulgaria’s caretaker cabinet decided on Wednesday, according to BNR.
Thus, together with the amendments made in 2016 in that sphere, the ratio between first-year students and high-school graduates would amount to 62% and equal the one registered in 2010.
However, reception in subjects such as pedagogics, mathematics and information technologies will be higher, the caretaker Minister of Education and Science explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend