Interior Ministry: There Is No Migratory Pressure Along Turkish Border
Bulgarian caretaker Interior Minister Plamen Uzunov has denied on Tuesday the claims that there was increased migration pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to Bulgarian National Radio.
The ministry has been monitoring the situation on a daily basis and in case of alarming trends, it would boost forces at the border, it was reported.
At this stage, however, there was nothing alarming, the Minister of the Interior told reporters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet