Price of Water in Sofia Must Go Up by 18%
The price of water in Sofia will go up by 18% and reach BGN 2.16/cubic metre, showed estimates of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR).
The plan of the company was returned by the regulator to be reviewed and to achieve less price increase.
The proposal of the commission has to be discussed by the end of the week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend